Downtown Orlando Mixed-Use Portfolio. This is a diversified 1.40-acre collection of 11 parcels within the Innovation District. Walking distance to Creative Village, Orlando City Soccer Exploria Stadium, Amway Center, and much more. Besides our great tourist attractions, Orlando is busy leading the nation in technologies like advanced manufacturing, bio tech, aerospace, defense, simulation and more. Making Orlando a great place to invest. Not to mention, this portfolio is within the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions Fund designated area and qualifies for the Bank Enterprise Award, Capital Magnet Fund, and the Equitable Recovery programs. The Community Development Financial Institutions Fund supports creating jobs, building businesses, and revitalizing neighborhoods through these unique programs with tailored resources that leverage federal dollars with private capital.
This Portfolio features the following properties:
• 10,902 SF Building - 716 W Robinson St – Zoning is MU -1/T/PH & R2B/T/PH. Total 11,376 SF.
• 3 Adjacent Vacant Land Parcels - 726 W. Robinson St & 732 W. Robinson St & 217 Garden Ave -Zoning is R2B/T/PH. When you combine the all properties, you can get a total of 4 single family units. Total 26,360 SF combined with 716 W Robinson St which is adjacent.
• 4 Adjacent Vacant Land Parcels - 222 N Parramore Ave & 214 N Parramore Ave & 211 McQuigg Ave & 215 McQuigg Ave – Zoning is MU -1/T/PH & R2B/T/PH. Total 26,136 SF. When you combine the all properties, you can get a total of 16 units. Directly across the street to 716 W Robinson St and the 3 other adjacent vacant land parcels.
• One-Story Duplex – 209 Garden Ave – Zoning is R2B/T/PH. Total 3,596 SF.
• 1 Vacant Land Parcel –202 McQuigg Ave- Zoning is R2B/T/PH. Total 3,596 SF.
• 1 Vacant Land Parcel–824 W. Robinson St-Zoning is R2B/T/PH. Total 3,596 SF.
MU -1/T/PH allows for Medium Intensity Mixed Residential and Office with a maximum height of 35 ft.
R2B/T/PH allows for single family homes, duplexes, small apartment buildings of 3—5 units, garage apartments and accessory apartments with a maximum height of 30 ft.
Courtesy of ALPHA R.E. OF CENTRAL FL LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Stellar MLS. Information provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Upwell Realty participates in the Stellar MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program, allowing display of other Stellar MLS broker's listings on this site. However, may not include all listings currently available. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
©2022 Stellar MLS. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10/2/22, 6:51 AM UTC